The Final Scoop Episode #3: Slotting News Stories, Licensed Flavors, Energy Drinks, and Protein Bars
The Final Scoop is a no-holds barred, snowflake-free panel discussion podcast born out of a desire to cut through all the fluff, frills, and BS that litters the sports nutrition and fitness industry.
Our panel includes an international assembly of industry insiders united by a common goal -- to deliver honest, straightforward information on all matters concerning training, nutrition, and supplementation sans industry-sponsored endorsements or paid advertisements.
Panel members include:
- Shane Smith, Stack3d
- TJ Gonen, Fitness Deal News
- Robert Samborsky, Apollon Nutrition
- Lukasz Rytkowski, Prometeus Intelligent Sports Technology
- Robert Schinetsky, The Supplement Engineer
Topics covered in this installment:
- Deciding when to release news stories
- Are licensed flavors a win for the supplement industry?
- Do consumers care about official flavor collaborations?
- Protein bars from around the world
- Skyr vs Greek Yogurt
- Are there really any noticeable differences between energy drinks aside from flavor and caffeine content?
Where to Find The Final Scoop Cast
Stack3D Website: https://www.stack3d.com
FitnessDealNews Website: https://www.fitnessdealnews.com
FitnessDealNews YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/fitnessdealnews/videos
Apollon Nutrition IG: https://www.instagram.com/apollonnutrition/
Robert Samborksy IG: https://www.instagram.com/robik2075/
Apollon Nutrition Website: https://www.apollonnutrition.com
Supplement Engineer Blog: https://supplementengineer.com/blogs/supplements
Supplement Engineer IG: https://instagram.com/thesupplementengineer
Before You Go...
If you enjoy this podcast and want to see more content like it, please consider leaving a review!