The Final Scoop #35: Massive Iron Supplements, What makes a pre workout "extreme", Ephedrine vs DMAA, & MORE
The Final Scoop is a no-holds barred, snowflake-free panel discussion podcast born out of a desire to cut through all the fluff, frills, and BS that litters the sports nutrition and fitness industry.
Our panel includes an international assembly of industry insiders united by a common goal -- to deliver honest, straightforward information on all matters concerning training, nutrition, and supplementation sans industry-sponsored endorsements or paid advertisements.
Panel members include:
- Shane Smith, Stack3d
- TJ Gonen, Fitness Deal News
- Robert Samborsky, Apollon Nutrition
- Lukasz Rytkowski, Prometeus Intelligent Sports Technology
- Robert Schinetsky, The Supplement Engineer
This week we're celebrating Lukasz's birthday and the launch of the Massive Iron supplement line as well as fielding questions from listeners.
Topics covered in this installment:
- Lukasz's planned birthday antics
- Robert and Steve Shaw start Massive Iron Supplements
- Inside Massive Iron Creatine +
- What makes a pre workout "extreme"?
- Inclusions in protein powder
- Which would you rather have -- ephedrine or DMAA?
- Caffeine's effects on the cardiovascular system
- Upright rows vs high pulls
- NTel Nutra acquired by Outbreak Nutrition
- and MORE
Where to Find The Final Scoop Cast
Stack3D Website: https://www.stack3d.com
FitnessDealNews Website: https://www.fitnessdealnews.com
FitnessDealNews YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/fitnessdealnews/videos
Apollon Nutrition IG: https://www.instagram.com/apollonnutrition/
Robert Samborksy IG: https://www.instagram.com/robik2075/
Apollon Nutrition Website: https://www.apollonnutrition.com
Supplement Engineer Blog: https://supplementengineer.com/blogs/supplements
Supplement Engineer IG: https://instagram.com/thesupplementengineer
Check Out Massive Iron Supplements
Before You Go...
If you enjoy this podcast and want to see more content like it, please consider leaving a review!