The Final Scoop #20: Brian “IKE” Ikalina -- President/Partner RYSE Supps
The Final Scoop is a no-holds barred, snowflake-free panel discussion podcast born out of a desire to cut through all the fluff, frills, and BS that litters the sports nutrition and fitness industry.
Our panel includes an international assembly of industry insiders united by a common goal -- to deliver honest, straightforward information on all matters concerning training, nutrition, and supplementation sans industry-sponsored endorsements or paid advertisements.
Panel members include:
- Shane Smith, Stack3d
- TJ Gonen, Fitness Deal News
- Robert Samborsky, Apollon Nutrition
- Lukasz Rytkowski, Prometeus Intelligent Sports Technology
- Robert Schinetsky, The Supplement Engineer
This week we're joined by the President of RYSE Supps USA -- Brian “IKE” Ikalina!
Topics covered during our discussion include:
- Ike’s origin story in the supplement industry
- Difficulty with sponsoring UFC athletes (lack of ROI)
- Thoughts on lifestyle brands
- Future of retail (D2C vs Brick & mortar)
- Selling products at expos
- Greg Doucette’s departure from RYSE
- Marketing on Amazon
- Calling out shitty ("lightly dosed") product
- and MORE
Where to Find The Final Scoop Cast
Stack3D Website: https://www.stack3d.com
FitnessDealNews Website: https://www.fitnessdealnews.com
FitnessDealNews YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/fitnessdealnews/videos
Apollon Nutrition IG: https://www.instagram.com/apollonnutrition/
Robert Samborksy IG: https://www.instagram.com/robik2075/
Apollon Nutrition Website: https://www.apollonnutrition.com
Supplement Engineer Blog: https://supplementengineer.com/blogs/supplements
Supplement Engineer IG: https://instagram.com/thesupplementengineer
Before You Go...
If you enjoy this podcast and want to see more content like it, please consider leaving a review!