Episode #94: Matt Schifferle & Red Delta Project Returns to Discuss At-Home Bodyweight Bodybuilding
In this episode of the Supplement Engineer Podcast, we take a break from the supplement-intensive talks as I'm re-joined by Matt Schifferle -- founder of the Red Delta Project, 5th degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do, and PCC Team Leader with Dragon Doors.
I've been a huge fan of Matt's work for several years as we share a love of martial arts, building muscle through bodyweight exercise, and taking a no-nonsense approach to health and fitness.
Given the present pandemic, I thought it would be a great idea to have a discussion with Matt for those figuring out how to transition to effective bodyweight raining.
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- Tips for transitioning to bodyweight training
- Making your own suspension trainer
- Matt's current favorite pre-fab low-cost suspension trainer (NOSSK RT-17)
- Pros & Cons of single vs dual anchor point suspension trainers
- How to implement progressive overload with bodyweight training
- Neuromuscular proficiency
- Training frequency
- Micro workouts
- "Training" clients online
- A look into Matt's writing process
- Upcoming RDP developments in 2020
- and MORE
Where to Find Matt & Red Delta Project
Red Delta Project IG: https://www.instagram.com/red.delta.project/
Red Delta Project YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/RedDeltaproject
Red Delta Project Website: https://reddeltaproject.com
Red Delta Project E-mail: email@example.com
Before You Go...
If you enjoy this podcast and want to see more content like it, please consider leaving a review!