Episode #67: Stack3D Protein Wars, Axe & Sledge Home Made MRP, Ridiculous Marketing Jargon, Alani Nu products, Supplements for Kids & More with Supplement Snoop
In this episode of the Supplement Engineer Podcast, Justin Hall, founder of Supplement Snoop, re-joins the podcast to recap the week in supplements after a brief "hiatus" (probation for transgressions committed against your magnanimous host...kidding...maybe).
This week's episode features:
- Axe & Sledge Home Made Meal Replacement
- Stack3d Protein Wars Semifinals breakdown
- Ranting about over-the-top ("shitty") marketing hype
- Response to a listener question regarding Alani Nu formulas
- Insane Labs Insane Veinz gold
- Bring the Chaos pre-workouts
- Yet another Bang flavor release
- 1stPhorm new line of Kid Supplements
- Iron Brothers Prodigy formula breakdown
- Thoughts on giving dietary supplements to young children
- Ladder Pre-Workout
- and MORE!
Where to Find Supplement Snoop
Supplement Snoop IG: https://www.instagram.com/supplementsnoop/
Supplement Snoop Website: https://www.supplementsnoop.com
Before You Go...
If you enjoy this podcast and want to see more content like it, please consider leaving a review!