Episode #66: Ben Esgro & De Novo Nutrition
In this episode of the Supplement Engineer Podcast, I'm joined by Ben Esgro -- Founder and Chief Operating Officer of De Novo Nutrition.
Ben holds a Masters degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry as well as a Masters is Sports Nutrition & Exercise Physiology. He's also a Registered Dietitian, Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), and accomplished powerlifter and natural bodybuilder.
Topic covered in the podcast include:
- The origins of De Novo Nutrition
- Identifying the "next creatine" in dietary supplements
- Deep dive into Uptopia -- nootropic and productivity supplement
- CDP-Choline vs Alpha GPC
- Why use high doses of Theanine in a pre workout and not a nootropic
- VasoDrive-AP dosing
- Dietary supplements vs Big Pharma
- Evolution of De Novo Nutrition Whey Protein
- CBD supplements
- Ben's daily supplement regimen
- and MORE!
Where to Find Ben & De Novo Nutrition
Ben Esgro IG: https://www.instagram.com/benesgro/
De Novo Nutrition IG: https://www.instagram.com/denovosupps/
De Novo Nutrition Website: https://denovosupps.com
Before You Go...
If you enjoy this podcast and want to see more content like it, please consider leaving a review!