Episode #61: BodyBio, Phosphatidylcholine (PC), and more with Jess Kane Berman & Dr. Tom Wnorowski
In this episode of the Supplement Engineer Podcast, BodyBio team members Jess Kane (Head of Marketing) and Dr. Tom Wnorowski (Head of R&D) join me to discuss the company's origins, the importance of phosphatidylcholine, and much more.
"Research is at the heart of everything we do and the genesis of our company. BodyBio was conceived when our founders, Ed and Patricia Kane, developed targeted blood chemistry analysis and epigenetic testing to investigate the most complex disorders in the world. Their mission began with developing a medical software program that would produce a list of required nutrients based on an individual’s blood chemistry results matched to the medical literature. The findings from that research developed into BodyBio as we know it today.
BodyBio products stand out from the majority of vitamins and supplements on the market because our products were created for those with complex disorders. Our products are developed with the utmost concern to be the most pure, non oxidized, high-quality supplements. We set ourselves apart from other brands that produce “generic” vitamins and supplements because BodyBio products are founded on “cell membrane medicine” – an investigation into real-world science, not fictional promises. We stand steadfast behind the quality of our products, and believe in the ability of our products to improve lives one cell at a time."
In this episode, we discuss:
- Founding of BodyBio
- Dr. Tom's background in medicine
- Avoiding the temptation to "sellout" to the Keto craze
- Running in-house meta analyses to determine what ingredients to explore
- Phosphatidylcholine (PC) deep dive
- Drawbacks of phosphatidylserine
- Identifying better quality vs poorer quality PC supplements
- Educating the masses on the complexities of how ingredients work
- Differences between BodyBios capsule and liquid PC supplement
- Butyrate deep dive
- Inside BodyBio's Balance Oil
- The importance of the omega-6:omega-3 ratio
- Organic vs conventional food
- and MORE!
Where to Find BodyBIo
BodyBio IG: https://www.instagram.com/bodybio/
BodyBio Website: https://bodybio.com/
Before You Go...
If you enjoy this podcast and want to see more content like it, please consider leaving a review!