Episode #57: Aaron West & Performax Labs 2019 New Product Releases, the "cheesing" effect and more
In this episode of the Supplement Engineer Podcast, Aaron West founder of Performax Labs, rejoins the show to discuss what's new with the brand, including their aggressive product release schedule for the remainder of 2019.
Topics discussed in the episode:
- New product releases (updated VasoMax, ISOWhey Max, etc.)
- Dealing with manufacturing challenges that cause product release delays
- Vetting contract manufacturers
- The design philosophy behind ISO WheyMax
- Choosing product flavors
- Formula and ingredient synergism
- A deep-dive into the new VasoMax
- Stacking Tyrosine and Yohimbine -- the "cheesing" effect
- NootropiMax Powder version
- Energy drinks vs supplements
- and MORE!
Where to Find Performax Labs
Performax Labs IG: https://www.instagram.com/performaxlabs/
Performax Labs Website: https://performaxlabs.com
Before You Go...
If you enjoy this podcast and want to see more content like it, please consider leaving a review!