Episode #52: Mike Matthews & Legion Athletics
In this episode of the Supplement Engineer Podcast, I'm joined by Mike Matthews -- Founder of Legion Athletics and MuscleForLife.com
Mike has been a mainstay in the evidence-based health & fitness arena as both a coach and best-selling author.
Topics covered during our conversation include:
- The founding of Legion Athletics
- Biggest challenges with running a supplement brand vs Muscle For Life
- A upcoming "sister" brand to Legion Athletics
- Vetting manufacturers when starting a brand
- How Mike decides what type of product to release next
- Legion's Upcoming immune-boosting supplement
- Legion's soon-to-be-released naturally-sweetened energy drink
- Struggles with flavoring products with natural sweeteners
- Why did Legion choose to release a protein bar amidst increasing market competition
- How to avoid "selling out" when the payout is so big
- Maintaining (or not) a work/life balance
- and MORE
Where to Find Mike & Legion Athletics
Mike Matthews IG: https://www.instagram.com/muscleforlifefitness/
Legion Athletics IG: https://www.instagram.com/legionath/?hl=en
Legion Athletics Website: https://legionathletics.com
Before You Go...
If you enjoy this podcast and want to see more content like it, please consider leaving a review!