Episode 45: Morphogen Protein Bar, Keto Certified Supplements, Caffeine Dosing & more with SupplementSnoop
In this episode of the Supplement Engineer Podcast, Justin Hall, founder of Supplement Snoop, joins me again for another Q&A-style podcast where we discuss recent happenings in the supplement industry including:
- College Football Week 1 Recap
- NTel Nutra Arez Super preliminary review
- Nutrex Alpha Pump review
- Being selective with advice to novices in the health and fitness industry
- Overcoming knowledge barriers to entry with supplements
- Caffeinated Equal Packets
- The farce that is “keto certified”
- More ranting about the decripit state (and futility) of greens powders
- "High Stim" pre workouts that use high dose of theanine, KSM-66, and Kanna
- Insane Labs Psychotic Black “pre workout”
- Morphogen Nutrition protein bar
- Being more social when working from home
- And MORE!
Where to Find SupplementSnoop
Supplement Snoop IG: https://www.instagram.com/supplementsnoop/
Supplement Snoop Website: https://www.supplementsnoop.com
Before You Go...
If you enjoy this podcast and want to see more content like it, please consider leaving a review!