Episode #44: Scott Herman Fitness & MuscularStrength.com
In this episode of the Supplement Engineer Podcast, I'm joined by one of the OGs of YouTube Fitness -- Scott Herman.
Scott has been shelling out no-nonsense fitness advice on YouTube for over a decade. In addition, he’s also a personal trainer, fitness model, BSN athlete, and CEO of MuscularStrength.com
Topics covered in this episode include:
- Hurricane parties
- Looking back on 10 years of creating content
- How has YouTube fitness changed over the past decade
- Scott’s original inspiration for creating content on YouTube
- Avoiding the temptation to “sell out” and push gimmicks in today’s fitness culture
- Where does Scott’s code of ethics come from?
- Superhero inspiration
- How much do supplements actually help the muscle building process?
- What goes into being a sponsored athlete with a global brand like BSN?
- New direction of BSN
- Balancing work and family life
- Scott’s typical work day
- Scott’s current supplement regimen
- Supplement inquiries and recommendations for clients
- Adapting to the the ever-changing YouTube algorithms
- After 10 years in the game, what is the path forward for Scott and MuscularStrength.com
Where to Find Scott Herman
Scott Herman IG: https://www.instagram.com/scotthermanfitness/
Scott Herman YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtMRF1ywKMc4sf3EXYyDzw
Muscular Strength website: https://muscularstrength.com/join
Note: Use code "MS7" for 7 DAYS FREE!
Before You Go...
If you enjoy this podcast and want to see more content like it, please consider leaving a review!