Episode #43: Supplement Facts mishaps, KSM vs Rhodiola, Kai Greene's new pre workout, Quest Nutrition acquisition, & more with SupplementSnoop
In this episode of the Supplement Engineer Podcast, Justin Hall, founder of Supplement Snoop, joins me again for another Q&A/industry week-in-review style podcast.
- Justin’s opening rant about 3-letter companies
- CNP Professional Tri-Series pre workouts
- Interactions with the social media “arm” of supplement companies
- What the hell happened to the Moody interview?
- “Trigger happy” individuals in the supplement industry
- Trust and hardcore, high-stim pre workout supplements
- Supplement Facts panel “goofs” and their implications on the credibility of companies
- KSM-66 vs Rhodiola
- Morphogen Morphobrain and “Thanos” mode
- Supplement flavors and licensing deals with food companies for “authentic” flavors — are they worth it
- Some of our current favorite protein powders
- College football season preview
- Kai Greene and Dynamik Muscle new pre workout
- Supplement awards are nothing more than popularity contests
- Recent purchases of Quest Nutrition and ONE Bar
- And MORE!
Where to Find Supplement Snoop
Supplement Snoop IG: https://www.instagram.com/supplementsnoop/
Supplement Snoop Website: https://www.supplementsnoop.com
Before You Go...
If you enjoy this podcast and want to see more content like it, please consider leaving a review!