Episode #39: New C4 Extreme, Phil Heath Labs, Protein Powders, NTel Nutra AreZ and more with Supplement Snoop
In this episode of the Supplement Engineer Podcast, Justin Hall, founder of Supplement Snoop, joins me as we discuss and analyze the most recent releases from the supplement industry at large including:
- Product fatigue from the endless stream of "new" versions of old products
- NTel Nutra AreZ God of the Gym
- Cellular C4 Extreme
- Phil Health Labs line of supplements
- "nootropic" pump formulas that aren't really nootropics-focused
- New protein powders entering the market
- Utility of GDAs
- Is Berberine killing your gains?
- Are protein powders a "commodity" now like creatine?
- RTD pre workouts vs energy drinks before training
- Ghost Chips Ahoy protein
- SNS Thermagize XT + Stress Relief formula
- What's more important in a pre workout -- dopamine or choline support ingredients?
- The new Supplement Snoop Business Consultation program
Where to Find SupplementSnoop
Supplement Snoop IG: https://www.instagram.com/supplementsnoop/
Supplement Snoop Website: https://www.supplementsnoop.com
Behind the Supps Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/behind-supps-untold-stories-behind-your-supplement/id1438611329
Before You Go...
If you enjoy this podcast and want to see more content like it, please consider leaving a review!