Episode #38: Paul Callahan & Bullfrog Nutrition
In this episode of the Supplement Engineer Podcast, I'm joined by Paul Callahan -- owner of Bullfrog Nutrition, an Ohio-based brick and mortal supplement retail chain.
In this episode, Paul and I discuss:
- The reality of running a successful brick and mortal retail shop in today's Amazon-heavy consumer environment
- The biggest thing missing from online retailers
- Shifts in consumer wants and purchasing trends
- Is L-Glutamine still a thing with consumers?
- Paul's history in the supplement industry
- The founding of Bullfrog Nutrition
- Why are manufacturers and supplement companies so unwilling to disclose where their products are made
- How Columbus (and Ohio in general) changes when the yearly Arnold Sports Festival occurs
- Challenges with being a present father and running a chain of successful supplement shops
- Relationships with other mom and pop supplement retailers
- An inside look at training with "The Mountain Dog" John Meadows
- Paul's training and supplement regimen
Where to Find Paul & Bullfrog Nutrition
Paul Callahan IG: https://www.instagram.com/pcallahan_12/
Bullfrog Nutrition IG: https://www.instagram.com/bullfrognutrition/
Bullfrog Nutrition website: https://bullfrognutritiononline.com
Before You Go...
If you enjoy this podcast and want to see more content like it, please consider leaving a review!