Episode #36: Q&A with Supplement Snoop
In this episode of the Supplement Engineer Podcast, Justin Hall, founder of Supplement Snoop, makes his third appearance on the podcast.
This episode is the first of a new format that will be rolled into the rotation of interviews as it is geared towards more of a Q&A style format.
In this episode, Justin and I discuss some of the most common questions we receive from supplement consumers as well as a range of productivity and business related topics, including:
- Most annoying questions we get
- Do you need to cycle pre workouts
- Nootropics dosing and inter-individual differences
- The importance of context when answering a question
- Alpha GPC vs CDP-Choline
- Difficulty with finding motivation to produce content for yourself when you're constantly producing content for others
- Favorite sleep aids we've used
- how to work past a slump or "funk" in work when it's self-induced at the hands of a nootropic
- Justin's recent experience with Ghost Legend Guzman V3
Supplement Snoop IG: https://www.instagram.com/supplementsnoop/
Supplement Snoop Website: https://www.supplementsnoop.com
Behind the Supps Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/behind-supps-untold-stories-behind-your-supplement/id1438611329
If you enjoy this podcast and want to see more content like it, please consider leaving a review!