Episode #32: Justin Hall & Supplement Snoop
In this episode of the Supplement Engineer Podcast, I'm re-joined by my good friend and owner of the Supplement Snoop App -- Justin Hall.
In this episode, Justin and I discuss a wide range of topics, including:
- What's new with the Supplement Snoop app since our last podcast (features, capabilities, etc.)
- Is the current Supplement Snoop app everything he originally envisioned when creating it?
- The Supplement Snoop "insider" community for subscribers
- The importance of context and experience when dealing using a new dietary supplement
- 3rd-party testing and lab-verified companies in the Supplement Snoop app
- Recent ingredients added to the "watch dog" list of the FDA
- Why is the manufacturing process of dietary supplement so secretive?
- New ingredients that we find interesting and those that are overrated
- Why "less is more" with nootropics
- Justin's current supplement regimen
- Justin's current training split
Supplement Snoop IG: https://www.instagram.com/supplementsnoop/
Supplement Snoop Website: https://www.supplementsnoop.com
Behind the Supps Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/behind-supps-untold-stories-behind-your-supplement/id1438611329
If you enjoy this podcast and want to see more content like it, please consider leaving a review!