Episode #31: Robert Samborsky & Apollon Nutrition
In this episode of the Supplement Engineer Podcast, I'm re-joined by my good friend and owner of Apollon Nutrition -- Robert Samborsky.
In this episode, Robbie and I discuss:
- Recent happenings with Apollon Nutrition (new products, formulas, etc. for 2019)
- Dealing with critics ("haters") as a brand grows and develops
- Staying true to your founding concepts
- How much caffeine is too much in a pre workout
- Will prop blends in dietary supplements ever go away?
- Recent "banning" of stimulants by the FDA (higenamine, Hordenine, DMHA, etc.)
- Why do people want to limit the amount of caffeine in dietary supplements but not regulate how much coffee you can order
- What does it take to be considered among the "best" companies in the supplement industry
- EAA vs BCAA formulas
- Robbie's daily supplement regimen
Apollon Nutrition IG: https://www.instagram.com/apollonnutrition/
Robert Samborksy IG: https://www.instagram.com/robik2075/
Apollon Nutrition Website: https://www.apollonnutrition.com
If you enjoy this podcast and want to see more content like it, please consider leaving a review!