Episode #30: Daniel Valdez & ATP Nutrition
In this episode of the Supplement Engineer Podcast, I'm joined the first guest ever on the Supplement Engineer podcast, my good friend and owner of ATP Nutrition -- Daniel Valdez.
In the episode, Daniel and I discuss:
- Recent happening with ATP Nutrition (new products, formulas, etc. for 2019)
- Challenges in overseeing more than one supplement brand
- Juggling work, family life, and training
- What does it take to be successful in today's supplement market?
- Is innovation in the supplement industry dead?
- How can companies differentiate themselves in an increasingly crowded market space?
- Does "lifestyle" branding alienate consumers age 35+?
We also do some listener Q&A including:
- Thoughts on natural testosterone boosters for men over 40
- do natural muscle builder supplements (epicatechin, laxogenin, phosphatidic acid) work?
- arachidonic acid
- Do fat burners actually do anything to help you lose fat?
- our ideal pump pre workout stack
Audio Version of Podcast: