Episode #29: Chris Yandoli & InnovaPharm
In this episode of the Supplement Engineer Podcast, I'm joined Chris Yandoli -- founder of InnovaPharm.
In this episode, Chris and I discuss:
- his origin story in the supplement industry
- his design philosophy when formulating a new product
- Chris' daily supplement regimen
- importance of brick and mortar retailers for the supplement industry
- are brick and mortar retailers dying?
- Everyday supplement consumer vs the informed 5%ers
- Prop blends vs semi-transparent blends vs fully transparent supplements
- America's stim addiction
- is innovation in the supplement industry dead?
- how does he go about identifying new ingredients to incorporate into his products
- Differences in formulating for the US vs European supplement market
- New product/flavor releases for 2019
Full Video Version of Episode #29:
InnovaPharm IG: https://www.instagram.com/innovapharm/
InnovaPharm Website: https://innovapharm.com
More About InnovaPharm:
"InnovaPharm is a company founded on a few simple principles: bringing highly effective products to market featuring innovative ingredients and ground-breaking extracts, and, providing customers with products that consistently help them reach their goals.
From day one we have made quality and customer satisfaction our number one goals and, with your continued support, we will continue to release products to fit all of your supplemental needs.
We take great measures to ensure each product contains ingredients that are research-backed and synergistic to allow for maximum effectiveness.
We work with our partners to research and standardize our herbal extracts in ways that other companies are not willing to invest the time, money, and effort into. This allows our extracts to be targeted for specific needs based on the relevant research into the chemical constituents of the herbs.
This process may take more time, but, we believe that quality, consistency and reliability are paramount to delivering products that continuously deliver great results."
If you enjoy this podcast and want to see more content like it, please consider leaving a review!