Episode #28: Dr. Scott Stevenson -- Fortitude Training, Supplements, and Futureceuticals S7 Nitric Oxide Booster Deep Dive
In this episode of the Supplement Engineer Podcast, I'm joined Dr. Scott W. Stevenson.
Dr. Scott is a highly accomplished individual with decades of experience in the fitness industry.
He holds a PhD in Applied Exercise Physiology from the University of Georgia. He's also a licensed acupuncturist, published author, competitive bodybuilder, and the creator of FORTITUDE TRAINING.
Full Video Podcast:
In this wide-ranging, 90+ minute episode, Dr. Scott and I discuss:
- his early days of weight lifting
- the hardest training program Scott ever completed
- his first experience with supplements
- his current supplement regimen
- supplement recommendations with his clients
- using supplements to cover up poor diet, exercise, and sleep
- when does a supplement warrant personal testing
- Deep dive into Futureceuticals S7 plant-based nitric oxide booster
- antioxidants, exercise performance, and the hypertrophic response
- carryover of a study's results to real life
- the over exaggeration of supplement claims in relation to what the research actually says
- supplement industry policing itself
Dr. Scott Stevenson IG: https://www.instagram.com/fortitude_training/
Fortitude Training Website: https://drscottstevenson.com/index.html
If you enjoy this podcast and want to see more content like it, please consider leaving a review!