Episode #27: Q&A with Sandy!
In this episode of the Supplement Engineer Podcast, I'm joined by my wife and partner-in-crime, Sandy!
This is a wide-ranging episode where we discuss all sorts of things related to supplements, nutrition misconceptions, FDA regulations, movies and a whole lot more.
- Sandy's first experience with supplements
- What does she look for in a pre workout
- Thoughts on sports nutrition supplements targeting the female lifting population
- Recent warning letters sent out by the FDA regarding Phenibut and DMHA
- Sandy's top 3 movies
- Is Sandy one-of-a-kind or are there others like her in the universe
- Rocky III vs Rocky IV
- Dichotomy between regulating caffeine and other stimulant loads in preworkouts and energy drinks but not limiting how much caffeine can be in drive-thru coffees
- BCAAs in pre workouts as an energy source
- Supplemental GABA and sleep
- GABA vs Phenibut
If you enjoy this podcast and want to see more content like it, please consider leaving a review!