Episode #26: Shane Smith & Stack3D
In this episode of the Supplement Engineer Podcast, I'm joined by Shane Smith, Founder & Editor-in-Chief of Stack3D.
Stack3D is the leading news site for the dietary supplement industry, covering everything from the latest pills and powders to protein bars and energy drinks.
In the episode, Shane and I discuss:
- Origins of Stack3D
- Deciding which stories (products) make the cut to appear on Stack3d
- Evolution of the sports nutrition industry since the founding of Stack3d in 2009
- How to report on a potentially "crappy" (i.e. underused, prop blend) product tactfully
- The inner workings of the Stack3d supplement review process
- Differences between the European and US supplement markets
- Life as a digital nomad
- a typical day in the life of the busiest news site in the industry
- the Keto culture revolution taking place in the US supplement market
- favorite supplement expo
- covering lawsuits and other industry drama on the site
- Shane's daily supplement regimen and training protocol
Full Video Interview:
Stack3D Website: https://www.stack3d.com
Stack3D IG: https://www.instagram.com/stack3dnews/
Stack3D FB: https://www.facebook.com/Stack3d/
If you enjoy this podcast and want to see more content like it, please consider leaving a review!