Supplement Engineer Podcast #132: Matt Schifferle & Red Delta Project -- The 3-Peat
In this episode of the Supplement Engineer Podcast, Matt Schifferle -- founder of the Red Delta Project, 5th degree black beltin Tae Kwon Do, and PCC Team Leader with Dragon Doors -- makes his third appearance on the podcast to discuss all things calisthenics, bodyweight bodybuilding, and isometrics.
I've been a huge fan of Matt's work for several years as we share a love of martial arts, building muscle through bodyweight exercise, and taking a no-nonsense approach to health and fitness.
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- Matt's new training experiments with isometrics
- How to progress isometrics and where are they most applicable in a training program
- Why don't we see more bodyweight exercises in bodybuilding routines?
- Matt's tips for enhancing productivity and creativity
- A look into Matt's writing process
- Updates to Grind-Style Calisthenics
- and MORE
Where to Find Matt Schifferle & Red Delta Project
Red Delta Project IG: https://www.instagram.com/red.delta.project/
Red Delta Project YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/RedDeltaproject
Red Delta Project Website: https://reddeltaproject.com
Red Delta Project E-mail: email@example.com
Before You Go...
If you enjoy this podcast and want to see more content like it, please consider leaving a review!