Episode #121: Chris Waldrum (Inspired Nutra) Returns to discuss DVST8 of the Union, Anastasis re-launch, and best mental lubricants
In this episode of the Supplement Engineer Podcast, Chris Waldrum, founder of Inspired Nutraceuticals, goes for the 3-peat!
Chris is one of the coolest, most genuine guys there are in the industry, and he's also making some of the best formulas on the market.
We go wide and deep (that's what she said) this episode covering everything from ingredient science, product formulation, marketing, and dealing with life stress.
DO NOT miss this episode!
Topics covered during our discussion:
- Vetting contract manufacturers
- Supply chain concerns in the midst of a pandemic
- Formulating with VASO6 & Nitrates
- A deep dive into Inspired's multivitamin
- KSM-66 vs Sensoril
- New Products -- DVST8 of the Union
- Anastasis re-launch!
- Chris' personal experience with Zynamite and enXtra
- Landon Suggs of Ntel Nutra fame joins the Inspired clan
- Life in St. George
- Best mental lubricants for getting shit done
Where to Find Chris & Inspired Nutra
Chris Waldrum IG:https://www.instagram.com/chriswaldrum/
Inspired Nutra IG: https://www.instagram.com/inspirednutra/
Before You Go...
If you enjoy this podcast and want to see more content like it, please consider leaving a review!