Episode #113: Live Q&A w/ Sandy Supplement Misconceptions, GDAs, 80s vs 90s, & More
In this episode of the Supplement Engineer Podcast, my lovely wife, Sandy, re-joins the podcast for our first ever LIVE Q&A session.
We field questions that run the gamut from LSU Tiger Marching Band to supplement misconceptions to our favorite 80s and 90s action movies.
I hope you enjoy the episode, and please to let us know if you like these Live Q&A episodes and what time works well.
Topics discussed in this week's episode include:
- Supplement misconceptions
- Pre Workout du jour
- Thoughts on "women's" supplements
- Should LSU Tiger Marching Band play "Neck"?
- Sandy's favorite nootropics
- Do pre workouts cause you to fail drug tests?
- Sandy's rant on Lion's Mane
- Are GDAs useful for body recomp and/or bulking?
- Is GlucoVantage superior to Berberine?
- Which decade has the better action movies?
Before You Go...
If you enjoy this podcast and want to see more content like it, please consider leaving a review!