Supplement Engineer Podcast #136: Ben Esgro & Elemental Formulations
In this episode of the Supplement Engineer Podcast, I'm -rejoined by Ben Esgro -- co-Founder and Formulator of Elemental Formulations.
Ben holds a Masters degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry as well as a Masters is Sports Nutrition & Exercise Physiology. He's also a Registered Dietitian, Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), and accomplished powerlifter and natural bodybuilder.
Topic covered in the podcast include:
- The origins of Elemental Formulations
- Joining forces with Omar Isuf
- Manufacturing challenges in 2020/2021
- Dietary supplements & structure/function claims
- Natural vs synthetic caffeine
- Inside Prime Pre-Workout
- Which is better: N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine or L-Tyrosine?
- Supplement testing & Labdoor rankings
- Watermelon Sorbet protein powder?!
- and MORE!
Where to Find Ben Esgro & Elemental Formulations
Ben Esgro IG: https://www.instagram.com/benesgro/
Elemental Formulations Website: https://eformulations.co
Elemental Formulations IG: https://www.instagram.com/elementalformulations/
Insider Access & Micro-Coaching
Tired of spinning your wheels?
Massive Iron’s Steve Shaw has joined forces with the Supplement Engineer Robert Schinetsky to bring you the ULTIMATE COMBINATION of micro-training and master-level guidance and information, including:
- Private forum access
- Super Living private app
- Micro-coaching - Personalized guidance from Steve Shaw and Robert Schinetsky
- Complete access to Steve Shaw’s books, workouts, articles, and PDFs for FREE!
- Private ONCE-A-MONTH member’s only ZOOM private video Q&A with Steve Shaw and Robert Schinetsky
- TWO new member’s only articles each month from Robert Schinetsky and Steve Shaw
- MASTER CLASS VIDEO access
For more information, click here.
Before You Go...
If you enjoy this podcast and want to see more content like it, please consider leaving a review!